For a tranquil and hassle free getaway enjoy our Crowes Nest package, combining dinner at Bracu Restaurant with accommodation at Crowes Nest.
Your package includes:
- One night’s accommodation at Crowes Nest
- 7 course Degustation Menu at Bracu
- A glass of wine from the Bracu Wine Library
- Transport between Crowes Nest and Bracu
- 25% discount on Olive skin care range at Bracu
on the evening of your stay
- Lodge Breakfast
From only $229 per person
Call Mimi now to book on +64 9 236 1030 or email: Mimi.Martinez@simuolive.co.nz
The Crowes Nest
The Crowes Nest is a restored 1890's villa set on ten private acres. The property runs a commercial kiwifruit orchard along with a few stock. The home has large gardens, a solar heated swimming pool and spa.
The room is located at the end of a private wing with its own bathroom located next door. The spacious sunny room has a queen bed, TV, and a two seater couch with French doors leading directly to a spa pool.
We specialise in one couple weekend getaways or as a convenient base for events and weddings.
Conveniently located in Bombay, only minutes from the motorway, it is 9 km to Pukekohe township, 35 minute drive to central Auckland and 25 minutes to the airport. There is a 9 hole golf course and regular Yoga classes within 1 km.
Please note that we do have a semi-large friendly inside dog.
Check in - from 2.30pm. (earlier if available on request)
Check out - 10.30am.
Finding The Crowes Nest: 82 Ingram Road, Bombay, Auckland 2579
1) Follow motorway south out of Auckland towards Hamilton and take Ramarama exit (Exit 466) and turn right out of exit into Ararimu Rd.
2) You will pass a dairy on your right and at the end of the road turn left at the T intersection, taking you onto the Old Great South Rd.
3) Travel approx 5km km and turn into Ingram road on your right.
4) Continue approx 1km and we are Number 82 – stone entrance way.
Directions (From Hamilton/South)
1) Follow Highway 1 out of Hamilton towards Auckland and take the Bombay / Pukekohe exit. Turn right out of the exit and you will see a Caltex petrol station on the righthand side.
2) Turn left at Caltex roundabout and travel down the Old Great South Rd.
3) Keep on the Old Great South Road, staying left at the sharp bend.
4) Turn left into Ingram Rd at the bottom of the hill.
5) Travel approx 1km and we are Number 82 – stone entrance way.